Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Strollerskating

Rollerskating with strollers? I was totally confused when I first heard of this weekly event at Thunderbird Skate Center in Plano. Strollerskating is a ton of fun! It will take you right back to childhood. Moms put on their roller skates and push baby/toddlers in their strollers around the rink. Let me tell you it is invigorating and I discovered muscles that I forgot I had! The cost is only $4 per skater, you aren't charged for the baby in the stroller. It is also a great time to bring in a slightly older kid who is learning to skate for the first time. You can grab some girlfriends to go with you or just go with your kids...either way you are going to have a blast!

  • Location: 3200 Thunderbird Ln. Plano 75075
  • When? Every Thursday morning from 9-12
  • Contact: (972) 422-4447
  • Cost: $4 per skater
  • Web Site: www.thunderbirdskatecenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment